1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The Russian Association of Robotics, hereinafter referred to as the "Association" is based on the voluntary membership by association of individuals and legal entities, and was established to represent their interests in state and other organisations including international ones, in order to coordinate their rights, and protect their common interests.
1.2. The Association's activities are governed by the principles of voluntary participation, self-management, legality, and transparency.
1.3. The Association is formed and acts in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law "On Non-Commercial Organisations", other provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation currently in force and the provisions of the present Charter.
1.4. Full name of the Association in Russian: Национальная ассоциация участников рынка робототехники.
1.5. The abbreviated name of the Association in Russian: НАР.
1.6. Full name of Association in English: Russian Association of Robotics.
1.7. The abbreviated name of Association in English: RAR.
1.8. The Association is established and acts based on the equality of its members, legality and transparency.
1.9. Under the legislation of the Russian Federation the Association is a non-commercial corporate organisation (corporation)..
1.10. The Association does not pursue making profit as the main objective of its activities and does not distribute the profit earned among its members.
1.11. The Association owns separate property, is liable with that property for its obligations, may appropriate and exercise property and personal non-property rights, incur obligations, act as plaintiff and defendant in court.
1.12. The Association has the right to open accounts with banks on the territory of Russia in accordance with due legal procedure.
1.13. The Association has a Stamp with its full name in Russian; and it may have stamps and letterheads with its name, and other requisites of the legal entity.
1.14. The Association has been established for an unlimited period of time.
1.15. The Association is located in: Moscow.
1.16. The permanent executive body of the Company - the President - is located at the address specified in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.
2. LEGAL STATUS OF THE ASSOCIATION
2.1. The Association holds the rights and obligations of a legal entity from the date of its state registration in accordance with due legal procedure. The Association may have ownership or property rights of the following: buildings, facilities, equipment, monetary funds, securities, information resources, other property, including intellectual property. The Association may have land plots by right of ownership, property rights and use, or use.
2.2. The Association is liable for its obligations with all its property which under the legislation of the Russian Federation may be seized.
2.3. The Association may make any transactions regarding property, for which it has ownership of or property rights to. These transactions shall not contradict the legislation of the Russian Federation or the present Charter.
2.4. The Association has an independent balance sheet, accounts with banks in the territory of the Russian Federation; it operates on the principles of full economic independence, and strict observance of the legislation currently in force.
2.5. The Association is not liable for the obligations of the State, its bodies and officials. Members of the Association have no property rights regarding the Association established by them. The Association is not liable for the obligations of its members.
2.6. The property transferred to the Association by its Founders and/or members becomes property of the Association.
2.7. In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation currently in force, the Association possesses, uses and disposes of property, which it owns, according to the aims and scope of activity specified by the present Charter. The Association may make any transactions with property, for which it has ownership of or property rights to. These transactions shall not contradict the legislation of the Russian Federation or the present Charter.
2.8. Records of amounts and the structure of income of the Association, as well as data on the sizes of its property, expenses, the number of employees, their salaries and about the involvement of volunteers cannot constitute a commercial secret.
2.9. The Association has the right to establish branches and representative offices on the territory of the Russian Federation. In case of establishing a branch or a representative office, the corresponding amendments are made to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities in accordance with the procedure provided by the legislation.
3. THE ASSOCIATION'S AIMS AND SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES
3.1. The aims of the Association's establishment and activities are:
- coordination of the Association members' activities in the field of the robotics market development;
- representation and protection of the Association members' common property interests;
- representation and protection of the Association members' interests in Russian and International organisations, business communities, industry sector associations, authorities of the Russian Federation;
- assistance to the Association members in holding Exhibitions, Symposiums and Conferences for the development and improvement of the robotics market;
- providing assistance to the Association members in the achievement of tasks in the field of the robotics market development.
3.2. The Scope of the Association's activities:
- development of a civilized robotics market as the economic basis of production and common infrastructure;
- development of cooperation and constructive dialogue between authorities, and business and civil community institutions for the benefit of the formation of a civilized service and productive robotics market in the Russian Federation;
- development and implementation of target integrated programs for the development of the robotics sector in the Russian Federation;
- development of effective national and regional strategies for the development and support of Russian robotics producers;
- participation in the development and public evaluation of regulations at all levels as far as it concerns the interests of the Association's members;
- development of suggestions for improvement of the legislation of the Russian Federation regarding the service and industrial robotics industry, including on the localization of foreign production on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- provision of public control, participation in the development and evaluation of technical and technological requirements for the creation, development and modernisation of state and international industrial standards in the field of technical, sanitary and hygienic, and other regulation in the field of standards and quality;
- provision of expert support and public control over compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and other regulations concerning the robotics industry including programs of state support and regulation, contract system in the purchasing sector, foreign economic activity, technical and other regulation;
- conducting informational, consulting and expert activities, related to the business reputation assessment and characterisations of the enterprises of the robotics industry, as well as related to the assessment of business reputation, quality and uniqueness of the marketed goods, the activities performed and the services provided;
- development of complex solutions for the standardisation and automation of technological and business processes of the enterprises of the robotics industry for the purpose maximising the effectiveness of the management of technological processes, production and organisations, as well as solutions for the implementation of inter-departmental, inter-level and cross-sectoral coordination of the development of the industry as a whole;
- development of the institutional environment which facilitates the creation of clusters, technological platforms, industrial parks, science and technology parks, engineering and other centres of excellence and collective use aimed at stimulating economic activity, establishing a uniform system of regulation and support of industrial, scientific and technical and innovative activity of the Association's members;
- maintenance and development of the production and technological potential of the industry on the grounds of acquiring innovative production, increasing competitiveness of investment prospects in the robotics industry, providing conditions for their establishment and providing them with support;
- organisation of a support infrastructure, facilitating or accompanying various areas of industrial and scientific activity, youth and innovative businesses, subjects of small and medium-size businesses upon their realisation of
- the federal, regional, municipal and industrial development programs that provide conditions for their establishment and support;
- stimulation of innovative activity, creation of an effective support system for innovative companies; development of a modern and accessible innovative infrastructure, support in patent-and-license activity, stimulation of the demand for innovative production, expansion of the export markets of innovative production, promoting innovative activity;
- implementation of activities for the organisation of conducting a mediation procedure aimed at providing for an alternative form of resolution of conflict, designed for the creation, amendment or termination of rights and obligations of the parties on the basis of the principles of voluntary participation and bona fide of the parties;
- preservation and development of personnel potential, creation of an industry sector system of forecasting staffing requirements on the basis of analysis of the occupational skill structure of the service and industrial robotics industry;
- meeting the requirements for highly skilled operations personnel and specialists for the enterprises of the robotics industry with active participation of employers in the vocational training of employees;
- development of professional standards, expert support for the updating of federal state educational standards on the basis of professional standards;
- development of standards and rules for carrying out business or professional activity in the field of the robotics industry;
- assistance in the organisation, or the organisation itself of scientific, research and methodical and teaching work in personnel training in the field of the robotics industry, including activities carried out in conjunction with other organisations, including scientific and educational organisations;
- summarising experience and knowledge of the most professional specialists in the sector for the purpose of assisting emerging businessmen and minimising mistakes in the organisation and development of their business;
- assistance in the organisation, or organisation itself and carrying out of events for the professional development of experts who are engaged in production and implementation of robotics;
- assistance in the organisation, or organisation itself of a vocational training, certification of the those, who work in the field of the robotics industry or the certification of goods (work, services) of the said industry;
- information activities aimed at disclosing the social importance of robotics production in Russia; at developing information and analytical programs and products for consumers of goods and services, at promoting Russian goods on international markets;
- promoting transparency of activity of the robotics industry enterprises, publication of information on their activity;
- promotion of Russian goods and services of the robotics industry on Russian and foreign markets;
- forming the positive image of industrial and business activity carried out by the enterprises of the robotics industry among public authorities, mass media and public opinion;
- active participation in the creation of a favourable business and investment environment, organisation of work on attracting financial resources in innovative projects of the Association, assistance in provision of contacts with foreign and Russian investment companies, international funds etc.
- assistance in attracting Russian and foreign investments for the development of material and technical base of the organisations which are engaged in the development and manufacturing of production of the enterprises in the industry sector;
- organisation of cooperation with foreign associations of businessmen, trade missions, and foreign companies in order to provide effective conditions for seeking partners for the advancement of goods and services in Russia and abroad;
- development and implementation of programs and projects aimed at the development of business activity of the Association's members, the realisation (application, implementation) of results of their activity;
- organisation of and holding regional, All-Russian and international events, including exhibitions, industry forums, and competitions;
- providing information and consulting assistance to participants of the market, including the law (legal) and marketing field;
- conducting publishing activity aimed at providing information support to participants of the market and consumers within the limits of statutory activity;
- research and analysis of the service and industrial robotics markets, including analysis of activity of the enterprises of the industry on the basis of information provided by them;
- analytical procurement and best practices of industry sector companies in the Russian Federation and abroad, development of methodology, creation and maintenance of ratings, registers and catalogues of the enterprises, goods and services of the robotics industry;
- assistance to governmental and other bodies providing for the development of the robotics market in the Russian Federation, including monitoring efficiency of state policy in the industry and development of suggestions for its improvement, carrying out research on the needs of the enterprises for state support measures, situation analysis, scenario forecasting and preparation of risk management documentation, regarding the implementation of state policy;
- organisation of joint actions with public authorities, and the implementation of information and expert assistance in the process of solutions development by public authorities in the field of the robotics industry; ensuring equal access of the enterprises to state support measures;
- meeting national and municipal needs by executing national and municipal contracts, as well as ensuring the provision of public goods under the terms set out by the grantors upon receipt of grants.
3.3. In the cases stipulated by law, the Association may engage in particular kinds of activity only on the grounds of a special permit (license), membership of a self-regulating organisation or a certificate of admission to a certain type of work granted by a self-regulating organisation.